Sunday, July 8, 2012

HeartJutsu that chain my heart ReleaSed

ChAiN oF My HearT JutsU ReaLeased.....

Hahahahahahaha....... today I can ease my tension a little bit...... after sang a..... not just a song, but songs.... it released the true me in me...( not really ). but yeah.... its great..... and i think my voice just now came a little bit fine than ever...... fuhh..... Its kind of tired you know.....

Enough with that...... recently for me, I think that greats things happen to me..... firstly I get to watch The Amazing Spider-Man in 3D.... wow... its great.... went to see the movie with Nizam and Hafiz.....  that for me like my own brother.....( younger brother maybe because of their age....^-^~)

My heart is released right now...... as to forgive and beg for forgiveness..... that allzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment