Saturday, July 7, 2012

DO I HAVE TO?????....

I DON'T WANT TO CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
CAN I..............???


huh....I rather don't want to ever and ever again think about people at  the past...... yeahh... some of them I still think that they are like my own brothers and sister...... but some of them....... maybe I should never ever remember about them anymore....... can I???

Some times it fells like what ever that I had or have done to them is just like a paper that waits to be shredded to pieces. Can we call them as friends in happiness only???
It make me sad thinking about it.....
Oh Lord of The Universe...... I beg for you to give me the strength to stand alone......
Yeah it easy by saying"I'm busy with my life"and etc. Its easy for them to say it like that.
But maybe its my own fault to.......... to be to concern and are about them.......
Ohhhh, DAMN...........  I CAN'T THINK ANYMORE..........

No comments:

Post a Comment