Thursday, September 27, 2012

HAri ku Di Sarawak

My New Life In Sarawak.....
 perghhh....... since I started my life in Sarawak..... the first think I think are... " boleh ke aku hidup kat tempat orang nie?"..... that's one of the sentences that I remember. But after sometimes than I know that living here is not so bad after all... 


Actually right now I live in Unimas, in way to pursue my study as in my last blog. here I'am in the Faculty of Resource Science and Technologies. Currently living in Cempaka college. I have many new friends here, as I go through all the course here........(huhuhuhu... I really miss my friend at the Peninsular Malaysia; Farid, Azizul, Raja, Teare, Ummi, Ummi mak, and the others, especially my "adik")......
oh well, life must go on.....

Starts form the MAP( Majlis Aluan Pelajar);Malam Rumpun Budaya until now.... many memory that I somehow have achieve...... at first it kind off a misery and hell here.... as there are many assignment start in the first class of lecture..... especially biodiversity.... but in the other side I just think it as a way to mature myself as well as the others........ I love the way of Prof T teaches us..... the Zoologians....

Also here I join the Creatist, cultural club of Cempaka. There I can release my tension by doing the thing that I like the most>>>>Dancing......... hahahaha...... During the MRB, me and my colleague got second place.. it kind of disappointing but at least we've got a better result than previous sessions......

In join the Persaintek.... as it is one of the crucial group on the faculty.... I like to continues my work to help the other from this way first before going to a higher level.......... yeah........ Something stressing me out is that in this first semester..... a lot of money are flying away from me..... arghhhhh.... what a tense...... luckily I have friends that always support me here...... we're like brothers now ( Farid don't be offend you are still my best brother).......

here are some that I would like you all to see........





















































No comments:

Post a Comment