Thursday, January 5, 2012

MISS U!!!

MY FRiENd I MIss U So mUcH.....

I don't know what my heart are saying now. but I felt so lonely here. Its being hard for me lately.
All the work that I've done, to me all of it is wrong...... me inner self are empty...... I felt that I am not existed.
I really miss you so much...... with all my heart........

Is it wrong for me to be happy? Why people hate me so much?  For every action.... even my overreacting has its own purpose... its just to make the atmosphere a bit relax..... 
but still there are people that always comment on it.....

I don't know how long I'll survive here...... I miss my friend so much....... I hope that I can be with them right now........ Farid and the others.... I really miss u All..........

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU............................. (T-T) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment: